2. Under 18sChildren are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under 18 years of age) do not submit any personal information to us.
4. CookiesIf you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. We use a single persistent Google Analytics cookie on our site. This is for site analytics and performance measurement, and we use it to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. All user data is anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy with regard to its analytics service at www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete NetWeaver Design cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
5. Social buttonsOn all pages of the site you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share, follow or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter and Facebook. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of NetWeaver Design. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on our site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting us, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
6. External web servicesWe may use a number of external web services on the NetWeaver Design site, mostly to display content within our web pages. For example, to display images we may use Flickr; to display slideshows we may use SlideShare; to show videos we may use Vimeo and YouTube. This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future, when embedding content, but these are the most common. As with the social buttons we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.
7. Why collect itWe collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally.
9. Data ProtectionNetWeaver Design is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/contents.
10. SecurityKeeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
11. Accessing and updating your personal informationWe will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from email@example.com